Wow! So here’s another award, I guess. It’s not quite as chain-letter-feeling as the last one, and I am blushing shyly about it.
For those who are unaware, Ruth at Silver Screenings runs a fabulous old movie blog, and she is also my blog BFF. She likes to comment on stuff and tell me I’m awesome, which I probably don’t reciprocate quite enough. So thank you so much, Blog Friend! I appreciate all your encouragement! And I think your writing is polished and fun!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
My nominees are as follows:
Chocolate Is a Verb: The place to go for actually good found poetry (instead of silly spambot found poetry, which is my specialty).
linguischtick: The place to go for grammar and language when you don’t feel like sorting through my penmanship and colloquialisms and amateurishness. This person has much better credentials than I have and is very witty.